Kia ora

This week in reading we have been looking at biography. So we read two biographies about Michael Phelps and LeBron James. It was interesting to read and learn about people that I don’t know much about.

We had to do a create where we choose one of the people that we read about and created a collector card about them and I chose LeBron James. The collector card says his name, what sport they play, a school value that in conman that I have with him. We had to make connections and see things that we do in conman. I learnt that LeBron James finished high school instead of going into the NBA draft.

Do you know any interesting facts about LeBron James?

One thought on “Reading about LeBron James and Michael Phelps

1. Howdy Evie,
    I like your collecter card, maybe next time you could check your spelling and grammer. Its so cool and I don’t know much about Lebron James but I have learned more from you collecter card. It is amazing that he donated $41milion to kids so they could go to college. He is a very good person and is a great role model. I don’t know much about Lebron James except he is one of the best in NBA which is amazing. Great job.
    – Olivia