Kia ora,

Over the past 2 weeks in reading we have been looking at plays and the ones that I have done are called: A Mugging in Maths which was a who done it. The other play that we did was: The Young Eco Leaders Award that was about guess what The Young Eco Leaders Award. During this time I made two creates about the plays; one for each play. For A Mugging in Maths I did A poster of 4 charterers about each one and what I think their age is. My second create is to make an entry to enter into the competition. My Goal for the past two weeks was to pick up new information and to think while reading .Something I really enjoyed about learning to read and perform plays was when I got to show it to the class.  As a result of this reading I would like to dive deeper into studding the plays a bit more and make up my own charterers.

Do you have a favourite play?

One thought on “Radical reading

1. hello my name is Billie from Belfast school

I love how you have explained how long you have been doing this for. Did you really plant 50 trees . I also like how detailed your work is. My favorite play would have to be Goldie lock and the three bears.

enjoy your day

billie